Saturday, February 19, 2011

Brrrrrr....

Wow!!! Where does the time go? We actually had a decent week here this week and got rid of lots of snow. Melt down!!!! Yeah!!! It is cold this morning and I am seeing snow flurries dancing by my window. SIGH!!!

I am all excited getting ready to go to a pajama party with my two best buddies. What could be better, flannel jammies, junk food, movies and lots of girl talk!!!! Can hardly wait.

I have been busy  the past few weeks with lots of different things and it is amazing to me how fast the time goes by. I swear we get up and bam it is time to go back to bed again, so we can get up and do it all over again.

I have been busy making cards, so fun to do these! Here are just a couple that I done. Gotta love those Paper Whimsy kids.










Happy Saturday Everyone!

18 comments:

mary pernula said...

Your work is beautiful, hugs Mary

Holly Loves Art said...

Gorgeous cards! I love making special cards for people too! It's burrrrzy here at 56 degrees but I was just out in the backyard in short sleeves! I love it when it's like this. Hope you're having a good weekend.
Holly

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Oh these are fabulous!!! I know what you mean with the days flying by! And the older I get the faster they fly!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Beautiful cards,Debby!TFS.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Hugs,
Marie

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful cards and hope you have a fun time at your pj party!! How fun!

Terri Kahrs said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Hope you're enjoying a great weekend! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Marlynn said...

I see your Muse is staying put and working over time. Scrumptous cards, just scrumptous! hugs

Sugar Lump Studios said...

your cards are soooo gorgeous Debby! I especially love the first one! Hope that today is warmer for you! we just got pelted with 9 inches of snow overnight - Michigan! :)

Lovey said...

Ooh a pajama party! Can't beat that! Hope you had an awesome time! Glad it's warming up a bit...maybe the snow flurries won't stick...
Love your cards...just beautiful!

Barb said...

Oh, what beautiful cards, I too luv Paper Whimsy!
Thanks for sharing. Ü
Barb

Lisa said...

love paper whimsies!
Spring will be here soon!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

This is such a beautiful Blog you have and I have fallen in love with your cards. Simply Stunning.
Wishes
Lynne M

SusanLotus said...

Very beautiful cards!

K said...

beautiful cards!

Lisa said...

Hey Sweetie~!
It's been the worst kind of winter for me. Cruddy weather, sick kids & no time for blogging. I see from all of your posts your keeping busy making beautiful art. I love the copper & turquoise combo. And these cards are awesome! Especially drawn to Tamara. Hope your doing well!
Lisa

Matrix Reimprinting said...

Those cards are just wonderful!

Laura Haviland said...

Debby,these are truly lovely cards.
Hugs,Laura.xoxx
Have a great pj party !!!

.Trudi Sissons said...

Lovely work Debby - I haven't been by for far too long - slowly catching up - my favorite is the last one here - Valerie! She is precious! What a great song in the background too. Thanks for the fun eye candy AND ear candy!
xox