Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hello....And Auction Link for A Place to Bark...

Hey everyone, how are you? I am doing good, been very busy and hoping to be able to get back into blogworld once October is out of the way. Have missed so much, it will be fun to see what everyone has been up to. Thanks so much for you concerns as to my whereabouts...hehehe...

Be sure to check out the link below at ebay. All proceeds will go to A Place To Bark. Bernie does so many awesome things to help all the animals out, so if you have time check out the auctions to help this great cause.


http://shop.ebay.com/sitstaysmile/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340


3 comments:

Tara said...

Hope you are enjoying your break, I'll go and see the link!

Lynn said...

This is a great cause, I heard about it from Suzi Blu yesterday, great auction :)

Marie Reed said...

Your taking a photoshop class! What a wonderful idea. I would love to do that. You are sure cranking out pure fabulousness too!