Friday, June 12, 2009

Published in Collaborative Art Journals and Shared Visions in Mixed Media



I am jacked to be amongst the talented artists that were published in the Collaborative Art Journals and Shared Visions in Mixed Media by L.K. Ludwig for our Paper Whimsy Alphabet Soup Book and thrilled to be able to share our book with all the talented artists that helped create it. I just received my copy in the mail and it is always great to see your work published.


I chose the letter "F" for my letter because I wanted to use this sweet boy image with the flag. Here is my finished page for the Paper Whimsy Alphabet Soup Collaborative Book.


Lucinda Morse was the creator of this wonderful project on the Paper Whimsy group and she was granted permission from Campbell Soup Company to use their soup label for our original cover, which Lucinda made for the book. It really is one of those special treasure's in art. A special thanks to Lucinda for making this book, truly what it is and all the hard work you put into it.




23 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Just came over from Altered Glass.
I'm a Debby too! Just had to stop in and say Hi.

Marlynn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You deserve it! I got my copy last week and loved your art piece. Thank you for my Fabulous blog award... Check out my blog! Hugs, Marlynn

Terri Kahrs said...

"F" is for fabulous! Congratulations of your achievement!!!

Chris said...

Congrats!!

I'm going to start my very first altered book soon. I have been so inspired looking at everyone elses.

I can't wait.

June said...

I love this page that you created for the book. What a sweet face on the boy. Congratulations on this publication. I do love your art so.
Smiles,
June

Becs said...

What an awesome page Debby! And thanks for stopping by...Becs

Sonia said...

Congratulations Debby, That is so awesome... You did a wonderful job gal!!
Hugs
Sonia

Vintage Papers said...

oh Congratulations to you! Beautiful piece! :)

Lynn said...

Wow, congratulations Debby, I am so happy for you :) It really must be something to see your art in a book, and a great piece of art it is too.

Anne Marie said...

wow! congrats!!
you totally deserve it!

Lori R. said...

Way to go Debby! I'm so glad you are being recognized for your excellent work. You well deserve it!

Laura Haviland said...

Debby so fabulous, Congrats to you!!!
Your page is just wonderful, that is so awesome. Time for a big happy dance. LOL.
Love your blog, so nice to visit.
Hugs, Laura.
Again so thrilled for you.

Anonymous said...

Big congrats on your publication Debby.

Your piece for the Alphabet Soup book is fabulous. That little boy is so adorable and has the cutest smile.

Tristan Robin said...

your piece is terrific - and congrats on the publication!

Frieda Oxenham said...

That really is wonderful, Debby, and even better, I just bought the book so I'm so pleased to actually be able to have a look immediately. Lots of congratulations and your work looks gorgeous!

Terri said...

Congratulaions Debby! Your little boy is adorable, I love how you laid your piece out, and the cheese cloth, great job!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Congratulations! Blessings!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Way to go! Congratulations! Cheers for inspiration and beautiful work!

Rosemary said...

Wow!
Congrats to you Debby!!!
How great!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and for your sweet comments.
Chat soon,
Rosemary

Marie Reed said...

Wow! Debby this is absolutely phenomenal! A huge hug and congratulations to you! I bet your jacked! That's so exciting!

creativelenna said...

congratulations, Debby! That is so wonderful. You must be very proud!! Your piece is awesome.
: ) lenna

Carol Stocker said...

Congratulations Debby! What a wonderful collage and how exciting to be there along with such fun and wonderful artists. Hugs, Carol

peggy gatto said...

Congratulations!!!! I have a the book we created! Now I need to but this book!!!
Way to go!!!