Friday, June 12, 2009

Blog award!




WOW!!! I feel very honored that Kathy from Elegance & Whimsy has sent me this great award.
Here is Kathy's blog link, be sure to check it out, she really has a beautiful blog.

http://treasured-heirlooms.blogspot.com/




I will name a few of my favourite new blogs to pass the award along to, then list 5 things I really love. Anyway, that I have passed this award to, please don't feel as though you need to write about it, just post the award on your blog if you like.



A few of my fav new blogs:









3) Marlynn at http://honeysucklebreeze.blogspot.com/


4) Terri at http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com/



5) Tristan at http://tristanrobin.blogspot.com/




Things I love:


1) I love spending time with my border collie, Colby & golden retriever, Zoie.


2) I love listening to my pond running and seeing all the beauty of nature.


3) I love making mixed media art.


4) I love getting to know and visiting my blog friends.


5) I love that Cathy passed this awesome award to me.


Thanks Cathy, I appreciate that you would send me this award.




14 comments:

Tristan Robin said...

Thank you for thinking of me! Fun award, for sure!

.Trudi Sissons said...

Well, I was wrong wasn't I? Thank you Debby! Keep an eye out for....what I mentioned!

Chris said...

Congrats!!

Marlynn said...

OH Thank YOU!!! I am so blown away! I will post this on my blog - oh boy, my first award. Hugs,
Marlynn

Tara said...

Congrats on your Fabulous Award!

Rebecca said...

Lovely blog! I so love your banner! Thanks for coming by. Have a lovely weekend!

Blessings,
Rebecca

Susie Jefferson said...

CONGRTULATIONS! A very well-deserved award - I'm so pleased for you.

And thanks for visiting me, and leaving such a nice comment. Happy Pink Saturday!

Marie Reed said...

You have a border collie! We have a border collie named Milie who is 17 years old:) She is an energetic and lively old girl too!

Alison Gibbs said...

Debby congratulations on your award.
Alison

Anonymous said...

I'm stopping by to say hello, and congratulations on your award! Fun game, eh?

Please stop by, scroll through, leave a comment - I love company.
xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com
DeStash.me
MaidenShade.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Saturday!"Health,Wealth and Love.."
Denise

Gayla said...

Lovely ideas! I've been lookig through your posts!!! So pretty!!! Love those postcards.

Terri said...

Congratulations on your recognition Debby!
And thank you for thinking of me and giving me an award too! I am thrilled!!!

Laura Haviland said...

Congratulations Debby, this award is well deserved, I love your blog.
It is one of my favorite's to view.
Good for you !!!!!!!!!
Hugs, Laura.