Monday, June 22, 2009

Playing with Photoshop

I decided to take a photoshop class over at Electic Academy. The first 6 week course is finished and waiting for the next course to start in early July. I have really enjoyed it thus far, but there is so much to take in. I can't believe all the goodies that I have discovered in 6 weeks that PSE7 has to offer, it is amazing. Below is a pic of one of my collages that I played with the saturation and hue on the background and turned the main image into a snapshot, lots of fun. Looking forward to the next course.




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so beautiful-

Can't wait to see what you blog next.


deb
www.relics.typepad.com

Terri Kahrs said...

Debby, this is wonderful!!! I've got PSE7 and am totally overwhelmed. Bravo!

Paula said...

Debby ..

AHA ...Photoshop ....that is what you have been up to ...isn't it amazing? Hope you enjoy ... the collage is delightful ...
And I love your new blog ....I really am so far behind ....

Paula

Laura Haviland said...

This is way cool, I love what you create Debby.
Enjoy your new art !!!
Hugs, Laura.

trudi said...

YES! Debby - nice work!

Anonymous said...

I LIKEY....nice colors and the intensity is so beautiful! Great job...can't wait to see more!

Sandy said...

Hi Debby,
Thanks for dropping in for a visit. I so want to learn Photoshop! My son learned it as part of one of his college art classes and promises to show me how to use it. I love the colors and layering of your digi collage!

Lynn said...

Wow, it must be a very good class, you are doing awesome already :) I really really love what you have done here.

Terri said...

Very nice Debby! I have been teaching myself ps4 and after 7 months I have only scratched the surface. I could use a class too.
Lucky you!

carylsrealm said...

Awesome! I knew you would rock at photoshop!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

How gorgeous! I'd LOVE to learn photoshop.