Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another Blog Award

A big huge thank you to Trudi from TWODRESSESSTUDIO for the Kreativ Blog Award! I am thrilled to have been nominated.

Be sure to check out Trudi's blog here

http://twodressesstudio.blogspot.com/ you will love it.





I am cheating! I was suppose to tell you seven things about me that you would find interesting and also pass the award to 7 bloggers. I find the summer so busy with work and other committments that I will just cheat this time around and post my award.

Thanks again Trudi, I appreciate it.

3 comments:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

I totally understand Debby...it's okay to cheat! tee hee
You certainly deserve the bragging rights to a beautiful and creative blog...Congratulations my friend!
Have a Happy 4th of July weekend~
everything vintage

Tara said...

Congratulations on your Kreativ Award! You deserve it as you do some beautiful creating here. Happy Birthday to Ms. Canada, she's a grand lady!

Terry said...

Howdy
I was by earlier and realized I forgot to click on publish oops :)
Ayway,
Congratulations to you on your award .
You really do deserve this one you are so very creative .
Thank you for sharing your creative talents .
Have a wonderful day as you celebrate Canada day .
Happy Trails