Sunday, September 29, 2013


I have been having a great time getting ready for Halloween this past week. We are having incredible weather here in Ontario and I couldn't be happier. The days are bright, warm and beautiful and you can feel a crispness in the air at night. My favourite time of year is upon us and I am grateful to be able to to enjoy it!

I decorated the windows at our local Mixed Media/Scrap Store in town Stamplicity last week and this was the outcome. I am never impressed with window display pics that I take but here they are.



 

 

After playing at Stamplicity I thought it would be fun to go home and start putting my Halloween village out! I always have a great time playing with my village at Halloween.





























2 comments:

Holly Loves Art said...

Hi Debby!
YOU did a beautiful job of decorating. I'd want to run into that store!! Thanks for sharing. Have a great week.
Holly

Marlynn said...

Hello stranger! Happy Thanksgiving. I too have finally started to pay attention to my blog in spurts. Tonight waiting for my brother to arrive from St. Louis. Hugs.