Monday, January 10, 2011

Brrrr…it is really, really cold here today!

I have been in kind of in a slump the past week or so. I imagine it is getting over the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. I am glad it is over but everything seems to come to a sudden halt. I have so many things I want to get accomplished and lots of ideas floating around in my head, but never seem to accomplish anything.

I am trying to put my projects in order today and hoping that will get me started at something. I bought a calendar template from Nathalie over at ScrapbookGraphics in early December and in the weeks leading up to Christmas I was slowly working away at creating a calendar pages in hopes of getting it completed for gifts. That didn’t happen, but I will get it completed and send a little surprise off to my sisters, as they won’t mind things being a little late.

 

Here is my January page for the calendar. I am making the pages 4x6 and they will slide into a holder that has a magnet on the back.

                                                         january calendar page final copy

I have used elements from Catherine Designs- Winter Retreat, Bisontine – Vintage Ephemra both at After 5 Designs. Elena – Frosted Whisper, Magical Reality – Winterlude both at PickleberryPop.

11 comments:

Jenny said...

This is so sweet Debby... the little image is gorgeous... am sure your sisters will LOVE it...

Jenny x

Anonymous said...

Fab-u-LUS! It speaks winter!

Your rock Sista!

Jan

Healing Woman said...

Keep at them. Your sisters are bound to love them when finished. January is a tough time..I have lots of ambition now but it usually fizzles out by February-including the diet~

Dorthe said...

Dear Debby,
it is very beautifull, I love the elements, and the "cold" beauty they shows,-a wonderfull january present.
XO,Dorthe

Unknown said...

what a beautiful page....I would be thrilled, and I bet they will be too....I always get the winter blahs.......

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Hello Debby! I know just what you mean - hard to get sorted out again after the Holidays. But, I love the idea of a fresh new start every January. Even if it is just a new number we put in the date, I have embraced the symbolism of it for a long time - the clean slate idea leaves me inspired somehow. Then it just takes a bit to get all the inspiration sorted out. I hope all of your wishes come true in the new year and you accomplish everything you dream about!
marsha

Janine said...

This is amazing. The calender-sheet is beautiful

June said...

Debby you are so right about your sisters not caring when they receive your beautiful calendar. They will love it. It is going to be beautiful by the looks of January!
hugs

.Trudi Sissons said...

What a great idea Debby! Add me to your list if you decide to sell them...I'd love a DH calendar 2012!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fantastic Debby, you are a talented lady
hugs June xxx

Janine said...

thats a creative piece indeed.
it is full of phantasy.