Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 6 & 7

For the 6th day we had to feather our own background and have a feather in it or all over it or whatever one decided on. I was not crazy about this challenge and really not up for putting a feather in at all...lol...but that is what I did..one feather, one..hehehe...no collage for day six. On day 7 we had to use the princess and swan that they gave us and our background. Hmmmm....I wasn't all that impressed with my background as I hadn't made my very own before but away I went. Here is the end result.

Day 7

Background for Day 6

Hope everyone is getting ready for Santa! He is getting closer and closer.


Lisa said...

It looks wonderful Debby, You are great inspiration,
Busy busy busy, baking for Santa,

xxx's Lisa

Jan said...

You and me, both. I wasn't able to actually accomplish the snowflake today, either. If I had more time to sit and learn the process, that would have helped!

Have a great holiday. I know you will!!!


Marlynn said...

Your muse is whispering in your ear again! Your work is beautiful and I love it. Wanted to stopy by and wish you and your muse a very Merry Christmas from me and my muse! You are the best, Debby!

"MOI" Freubel said...

I was surfing around today Debby and found your blog again.
I'll try to place my final piece on the Digital Whisper this evening.
Was'nt it a fun thing to do ?
Your entries where so wonderful !!

Hugs Rian
and Happy Christmas :)