Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Finally finished my last house for Oh My Gothic Exchange


front of house

back of house

Here we go again, way behind but I have accomplished getting my last house done, mailed off and Heather has received it.

I am finished work for the season and looking forward to a few months off. I have lots of plans and can hardly wait for some play time. Busy cleaning my house from top to bottom, like to get that out of the way in the first few weeks. I am hoping it is just not me, but the time is flying and before we know it the Chrismas decorating will have to begin. Geesh, there is never an end to the list. Hope to get around to visiting all my fav blogs in the near future.


10 comments:

Tristan Robin said...

These are just lovely - as usual! - especially the first one. I love it.

Marlynn said...

Do you hear the tune in my head humming - "Welcome back....." I've missed you but we all know how busy we get at certain times of the year. Glad you will be getting a break. I do love your creation, beautiful - as all of your work is! hugs,

catworx said...

This is such a beautiful house, like all of your art, it will find a special place in the heart of the recipient!!!

And...here's a sneaky HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish to you!!!!

hugs,
Cat

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as usual....and I hope your house is done so you can play in your studio full time! And I assume your birthday was wonderful, like you! HUGS

Lynn said...

Oh Debby, I am so happy for you to have time off now, woohooooo, lots of artsy time for you, well in between all the other things with the holidays fast approaching.
No it's not just you, I think at our age and when we enjoy life so much the time just wizzes by :)
I just love your Gothic houses, nice to see your work as always :)

PS. I really should clean my house from top to bottom too, but I think I will wait now until January :)

Sugar Lump Studios said...

these are just fabulous! :)

.Trudi Sissons said...

You've perfected these houses - beautiful work!

LivArtNow said...

These are gorgeous!!

Linda

Hanne said...

These are really beautiful!

Jester said...

These are lovely, Debby. They have such character.