Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Playing with Felt


I have been playing with my felting supplies the last few days. I bought a styrofoam star months ago and finally picked it up to see what I could create. I covered it with different little scraps of material, added my image and felted all around the outside of the star and the image. Added beads at each tip of the star and around her sweet little face. I am still deciding exactly what I am going to do with her, not sure if I will attach a ribbon so she can simply hang in the breeze or if I will come up with a whole new plan for her. Always fun to come up with a plan, feel free to give me any suggestions.





6 comments:

Laetitia said...

Hi Debby thank you for stopping by, I'm discovering your blog too ;)

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

so lovely Debby, Love that cotton candy pink all around that sweet girl!

Kelee Katillac said...

Hi Debby: Just love this! Very nostalgic. I also appreciate your process. Felt is a great medium.

Cassandra said...

WOW she is stunning! And so is your blog. IT is amazing.

Altered Glass said...

Hi Debby, thanks for the encouragement re: blogging. I have a few things to learn. Your medium is beautiful and I love PINK. I have discovered this whole new world within blog world and I am completely amazed to see others' talents. I will keep in touch.

Bunty said...

This is so beautiful! Love the colours.

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog!

Barbara